Friday, May 28, 2010

Home sweet home!

Yes, I made it home sweet home but I left a piece of my heart in Africa. I just cant stop thinking about it, what the kids at the center are doing, how the kids in the hospital that we visited are, etc..... I guess once God has put something in your heart it will always be there :) I am going to start on Monday posting my daily journal that I wrote in while in Sierra Leone. The internet connection was so shakey there I didn't get to post everything I wanted to post so I thought I would just start from day one this monday after I have had the weekend the collect my thoughts and words. I will say this trip has changed my life, the way I think, live and do everything. I have so many stories to share. Check back monday for day 1 and some pictures!!

No comments:

Post a Comment