Tuesday, May 11, 2010

5 Days!

Wow, the days are going by very slowly, which is a good thing so I can spend as much time with our kiddos as possible but the anxiety is killing me. I am so ready to go and be used by God however he sees to use me while in Sierra Leone. This trip is going to be amazing, I can just feel it. I have been having some anxiety about the flight over there and back. So if you could please remember to pray for me for the flight and for my family as they have 9 days without mommy here. This is a bittersweet trip because I am so excited to go and be used by God, but Man oh Man I am really going to miss my kids and hubby.

Now, onto some other news. As our TRS team was packing last night we received word that we can each only bring one checked bag and we had packed and planned on 2. Everything we have packed is essential items like: tents, diapers, wipes, clothing, medicine etc.... Each bag costs $50 and we are over by 12 bags. Would you consider sponsoring a bag to Africa or helping with what you can?

That's all for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment