Friday, May 14, 2010

3 Days!!

Well we are down to 3 days! Can't believe it. Jessie, one of the team members is already there in full swing and posted some pictures today (one is of Kevin :)Check it out http://www.anyroadanycost.blogspot.com/

This morning our team has spent it fasting for the trip. Please be in prayer along with us over the next 2 weeks for the following prayer requests: 1) Travel Safety, 2)No sickness while in country 3) Our safety 4)God would each each and everyone of us women for the purpose he has for us while we are there 5)That ALL our luggage gets to the final destination safely and in one piece 6)For my migraines (I have not been having them as regular as they normally came 3 times a week PTL but I get them in hot weather conditions so It's definately HOT in africa 7)For all 82 of the children at the covering and all the caregivers. I think that is it for now I'm sure I missed something but please feel free to pray specifically for one item or all. Thank you!!

Me and the kids have just been enjoying these past couple of days. I cleaned the house on monday and did all the laundry, and packed. So I could spend the remainder of the week with them. Be sure to follow my blog while I am in Africa!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment