Thursday, September 30, 2010

POWER OF PRAYER!!!

The power of prayer can be such an amazing thing! We have seen it time and time again this year, starting with a trip in May to Sierra Leone and another one in September!! Are you crazy, two trips in one year and an adoption on top of it all??? That's exactly what we asked ourselves almost totally $8000 by the time you pay for the trips, shots, visas, passports, etc..... I have no other words to describe it but the power of prayer!! No I don't have the answers but I sure love it when God does!! His answers are always better than mine anyways and always right on time.

I say all this because we face many unknowns in life, some we can control but mostly those we can't. As most of my close friends and family know I am the detailed (or atleast like to think I am) planner. This year has probably been the biggest strength builder for me. I have learned to COMPLETELY rely on God like never before, to COMPLETELY surrender everything, to COMPLETELY give it your full heart. It's amazing when we COMPLETELY surrender everything in our life to God and just watch to see what he does with it. I say this because our family has some BIG and exciting news we are going to be sharing over the next couple of days. So stay tuned!!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment