Thursday, September 23, 2010

I-600a APPROVAL IS IN!!!!!!!

Well by my exclamation marks in the title, I"m sure you can tell we are just a wee bit excited :) Yes we received our I-600a approval yesterday. Huge step in our adoption process. But it's not done yet, we still have to Patiently wait for the Ban to lift in October or by the end of the year and then go to court in Sierra Leone. So the journey is getting closer. As this adoption becomes more of a reality, yes I said reality. No it's not like it wasn't real before, it's just start to seem within reach now :) God is really moving mountains and quickly at that so we are praying for a quick remainder of the process but this is God's will so it's in his timing.

On another note, we did get denied one grant today, praying about the 2 remaining that God will open those doors for funding for us to bring little Kevin home.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Tiffany - I came across your blog through another blog and wanted to let you know about a fundraiser. We live on the other side of the state in Sikeston MO and are waiting for our new baby to join us from China. In an effort to raise adoption funds - we are working with a Jeweler hosting Gold Parties. In Oct - we are sponsoring a special Gifts of Gold campaign focusing on adoption fundraising. This fundraiser is super easy and I'd love to send you an email containing more info. Please contact me at thelancasterfamily@yahoo.com and I'll send that out right away. Hope your sweet boy is home safe and sound super soon! - Camille

    ReplyDelete