Sunday, January 2, 2011

HAPPY NEW YEAR!

Well a new year brings new goals, hurdles, budgets, dreams, plans, etc... We are so excited for all God has for the Johnson family in 2011. At the end of 2010 we received amazing news from the government of SL: the adoption law has PASSED and is ready for us to move forward with the adoption once the current ban lifts, which we expect to be this coming week or two. We have so much to be thankful for this past year and the year to come. God has blessed us with 2 amazing children here and amazing children in Africa waiting to come home, wonderful friends, family, church and the list goes on and on.

Here are some recent pictures:



Hope everyone had a Merry Christmas and a great New Year!! The best is yet to come!

1 comment:

  1. Thrilled for you about the adoption law passing! I've been wearing my shirt tons and my family probably thinks I never wash it (but I do!) and everyone loves the necklace.
    Is there an agency you are using for your adoption or is it private? I've researched and it's not a country that most agencies commonly have programs for.
    Loved the pictures of the boys!

    ReplyDelete