Monday, January 17, 2011

GRAB OUR WIDGET

Would you help us spread the word??? You can add our widget by clicking HERE (on the left hand side of website it says Grab this fundraiser's widget) and adding it to you blog or website. We are trying to raise the $5,000 for our matching grant from LifeSong for Orphans and have only 2 1/2 weeks left to do so. This $5,000 is CRUCIAL because it will then become $10,000 and that will be all the funds needed to complete our adoption.AND it's all TAX DEDUCTIBLE! Thank you so much for helping! As an added plus, leave a comment with your blog or website and I will add you to the drawing pile to win one our our adoption shirts we have in stock (Men's or Women's design, varying sizes available).

1 comment:

  1. Ok! I added the widget to my blog. Now, I'm no MckMama and I get about 5 page views a month... but in faith I added it! :) Please don't worry about adding me to any contest. I can't imagine my blog will bring you much traffic but I'm happy to spread the word for you!
    Shannon

    ReplyDelete