Sunday, July 25, 2010

HELP

As all of you readers probably know by know Rich and I are involved with an Orphanage or Center as we like to call it in Sierra Leone, West africa. The center is ran by The Raining Season, truely a ministry that is changing children's lives!!

We are currently expanding our facilities to provide a home and loving care for more orphaned children. We are so blessed that our son we are adopting lives in the center there until we can bring him home. The Covering is the official name of the center and it truely breaks my heart that I can't be there daily to see all the children and workers I fell in love with this May.

We have stepped out in faith on leasing a new building but we need to raise $16,000 by the end of August. That's only 30 days away! If you feel led to donate please visit www.therainingseason.org If you know a church that would be willing to let us come and speak about The Raining Season please email me at tiff.johnson85@gmail.com

We also have a couple children that still need sponsors. Have you considered sponsoring a child but don't want to give up $20 a month? DO IT!!! It will not only change the life of an orphaned child but It will grow your faith!!!

And last but not least. Sorry for such a long delay in getting the t-shirts. They will be ready this Wednesday and I am going to personally drive to Bolivar and pick them up. I will be calling you when I can deliver them to you. I still have some extras that I ordered if you would like one, please msg me.

No comments:

Post a Comment