Sunday, February 19, 2012

God, really could you please hurry it up a little?

Sometimes in life we as Earthly humans tend to rush God and his plan for our life. Yes I am very guilty of doing this. Although through the past several months I think God is definitely teaching Rich and I that patience pays off. It also comes with maturity and wisdom, not that I'm saying we are immature and not wise  HAHA. But maturity and wisdom in our spiritual walk with God. We wouldn't trade this waiting period, spiritual strengthening, maturity and molding for anything. It's in this time with him that we have grown SO much spiritually. What we once felt as though our Christianity was on semi auto pilot we are now letting God lead and take control. It's a sweet sweet thing to be in the presence of God and know exactly what he has for you but not quite sure of how his plans will unfold....... It's exciting to think of all that he has for our future


So while we wait for God's plans to unfold I have to be reminded by my patient husband quite often, we can't rush GOD! I love how God knows that I would be the rushy one and Rich would be the patient one. Living proof that God does attract opposites! Hehe So while we PATIENTLY wait this is the journey he brings us on we are open to all that God has for us!

He has made everything beautiful in its time. He has also set eternity in the hearts of men; yet they cannot fathom what God has done from beginning to end.” Ecclesiastes 3:11

1 comment:

  1. I was very impressed to see your imputes in Sierra Leone. I am a Liberian refugee currently resident in Utah, lived in Grafton refugee camp, Freetown, Sierra Leone for long period after coming from Guinea, another refugee. Anyways, I have built a website called; alexzo4real.weebly.com. I just saw your photos; family gathering while searching to create a link of one of photo i posted on my web. Anyways, i would love to talk with this group to share and get more information about their staying in Sierra Leone if you could please contact me at any time? 8016382015. Alex. I attended Huntingdom Secondary School in Jui Junction and Methodist Boys High School in Kissy. I pause to hear from the moderator, once again, thanks for all that you have done and hope to do.

    ReplyDelete