Saturday, April 23, 2011

Hmmmmm...... (just some thoughts)

Well I know it's been a couple weeks since I posted last, things have been a little busy lately. As tomorrow approaches which is Easter Sunday, I am humbled that the fact 2011 years ago Christ gave his live for us and ROSE from the dead. Honestly, I didn't deserve it. I am a sinner just like everyone else in this world. As I was teaching the kids the story of Easter and asked them why we celebrate, Emma shouts proudly "He died on the cross and rose for my sins" It was such a sweet moment to know that we are training up Children to serve him and honor him and most importantly follow him.

I look back at my short 26 years in this life and think about Christ and all he has done in our life. He has saved me, redeemed me, forgave me of sin, washed me clean, made me whole and I am truely grateful and undeserving of this Love.

Thank you Jesus for loving us so much that you gave it all for us!!

No comments:

Post a Comment