Sunday, August 15, 2010

Been a while!

Sorry I haven't been on to post in a couple weeks. Things have just been as busy as ever. Tomorrow is a big day in the Johnson house, Emma starts her first day of Kindergarden and It's Rich and I's 7 year anniversary. Time flies when you are havin fun and servin the Lord.

Adoption update: we traveled to St. Louis last week for our fingerprints. Our I-600A is almost or should be complete soon. Things are movin right along :) Rich leaves in 18 days for Sierra Leone. I am anxious and excited for him. I can't wait for him to meet all 84 kids and love on one special little boy this momma misses very much!! I must admit the kids and Sierra Leone, Kevin is all I can think about lately, my heart misses them so much!! I can't wait to go back, I'm possibly going to go on the January trip, I will let everyone know forsure once we get a little closer.

TRS update: The Raining Season is in a fundraiser blitz for a new building fund to raise $16,000 we have $9800 left to raise before august 1st. If you would like to donate please visit there website at www.therainingseason.org and click on donate.

We still have lots of adoption t-shirts left. Let me know if you would like one!

No comments:

Post a Comment